Casey's Vision and Corporate Behaviours
In this article:
- Takes responsibility for solving problems which may arise and learns from the experience.
- Able to identify clear outcomes and responsibilities.
- Regularly and openly evaluates work performance.
- Continues to identify and work towards meeting our performance standards.
Listen and Respond
- Knows who our customers are and understands their expectations.
- Actively listens to the concerns of customers and fellow Casey team members.
- Provides information and responses in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively seeks and provides all information necessary to perform our work.
- Advise others of our ideas, decisions and seek feedback.
- Adopts a range of communication strategies which recognise difference.
- Exhibits high level teamwork skills between the team and other groups.
- Demonstrates a high level of self awareness and support.
- Recognises the contributions and achievements of others.
- Shows commitment and support to the team’s goals.
- Shares knowledge and experiences.
- Actively involves those who are affected by our work.
Think Things Through
- Actively encourages ideas and improved methods.
- Evaluates performance and addresses issues which arise on an ongoing basis.
- Shares ideas with, and gains knowledge of other areas.
- Evaluates and implements ideas and improves methods of work.
- Works in a safe and healthy manner which minimises stress.
- Provides support and encouragement to other members of the Casey team.
- Consistently viewed as being approachable.
- Seeks out and maximises skill development opportunities.
- Encourages customer feedback and active participation in the community.