In this article:
Fire, Police or Ambulance: Dial 000
This includes calls for MFB and CFA fire services
If calling from a mobile phone, remember always say what state you are in (eg., Victoria),
as sometimes your call may be answered by an operator interstate
State Emergency Service (SES) assistance with storms and floods - call 132 500
Do NOT hang up. Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Where is your emergency?
- What is the nearest corner street?
- What is the problem? What exactly happened?
- When did the emergency happen?
- Is the patient conscious?
- Is the patient breathing?
- How old is the patient?
- How many people are involved?
- What is the phone number you are calling from?
Contacting the City of Casey
The City of Casey can be contacted at any time - click here for a complete list of Council contact details.
Click here for a list of key contacts in emergency situations (such as gas, electricity, water, car accidents), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.