The State Government's Know Your Council website compares the performance of Victorian Councils against a series of indicators.
The 2015/16 results show that our services have consistently improved with strong community satisfaction ratings according to the latest Know Your Council information.
- Strong community satisfaction ratings above the state average.
- Council’s Waste and recycling service is one the most reliable and cost effective in the state.
- Council maintains an excellent road network at a relatively low cost, which is supported by strong community satisfaction ratings of 61/100 (compared to the state average of 55/100).
- Casey’s residents are great recyclers! More than 50% of waste is diverted from landfill (compared to the state average of 42%).
- Increased transparency, with a 14 per cent rise in the number of decisions made in open Council meetings (and rising).That means less and less decisions are being made behind closed doors.
- The City of Casey has one of the strongest bottom lines of any Victorian council, due to years of responsible financial management.
View Casey's performance details.