Responsible Department - Organisational Performance
Council Plan 2017-2021 (5mb)
Annual Action Plan 2017-18 (380kb)
Digital Council Plan website
This Council Plan outlines the way the City of Casey will work towards achieving Council’s Vision for the future - "Creating Australia's Most Liveable City", during the period 2017-2021.
The City of Casey community as a whole.
The Council Plan outlines the following strategic objectives:
- A leader in applying technology and innovation.
- An inclusive, safe and connected community.
- A Council whose services and facilities are driven by community needs.
- The destination for arts, culture, sport and leisure that attract visitors and bring communities together.
- A city that sustainably plans and manages growth while protecting its diverse landscape.
- A thriving economy with local jobs, investment, and new industries.
- A city with an accessible and well-connected transport network.
- An efficient and effective, customer focussed Council with sufficient resources to meet priorities