If you are unable to make a payment for any reason or if you are not sure if a payment was successful, please contact the City of Casey.
You can help by giving us the following information:
- Any relevant reference and account numbers - do not email us your credit card details
- At what point you were at when the problem occurred (eg., just after you clicked on 'Make Payment')
- What browser you are using and its version (eg., Internet Explorer 7, Mozilla Firefox 3, Safari 3, Opera 9.5, Google Chrome)
- Your computer operating system (eg., Windows XP, Mac OS X, Linux, Ubuntu etc.)
Here's what we recommend when using our online payments system:
- Make sure you enter all digits of your reference number
- The payments windows "pop up" - that is, they open in a new window. Make sure that you allow pop ups from within your browser, or hold down the Ctrl key as you click on the link. This will force the pop up window to open
- If you are behind a corporate firewall or using a proxy server, you may not be able to access the secure payments screen. For example, some companies prohibit staff from accessing secure websites.
- If you still have problems, you can use other payment options or you can contact our Customer Service team.