The City of Casey is holding an information day to provide Brookland Greens residents with information regarding works on the deep wall and the opportunity to view the construction equipment and have any questions answered.
Sunday 19 April 2009
10 am to 2 pm
Near Stevensons Road Closed Landfill entrance (Melway Ref: 133, F6 Access via Cemetery Road)
The open day will include:
- Displays showing how the deep wall is being constructed, including the design and technology used in the construction process.
- An opportunity for residents to view the machinery and materials used during construction.
- Experts from Golders Associates and ENSR to answer any questions on the construction of the deep wall.
- An opportunity to have any general questions answered by Council staff.
- A BBQ for Brookland Greens residents.
For more information contact the City of Casey on 9705 5200.
24 Hour Phone Number
A 24 hour number has been established specifically to answer any questions residents might have during the construction of the deep wall. The number is 0427 006 885. ENSR, the company supervising construction of the deep wall on Council’s behalf, will respond to all enquiries.