Issued Friday 6 April 2018
CASEY CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO LEASE LANDS
Casey City Council (Council) gives notice under section 190 of the Local Government Act 1989 (Act) of its intention to enter into a Lease with AusNet Electricity Services Pty. Ltd. (ACN 064 651 118) (the Tenant) of Level 31, 2 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank 3006 for the establishment of 2 electrical substations, (i) on the north side of Patrick Northeast Drive Narre Warren 3805 and, (ii) within the Bunjil Place Complex at 2 Patrick Northeast Drive Narre Warren 3805 (the proposal). Plans of the premises are shown below:
The principal terms of the Lease will be:
- Commencement date being 1st June 2018.
- An initial term of 30 years, plus 1 option of 20 years.
- An annual rental of 10 cents plus GST during the term(s) of the Lease.
- The leased premises being shown on the plan below notated as, (i), “Magid Patrick Northeast” and, (ii) “Bunjil Magid”.
- The permitted use being, “for the purposes of the construction and commissioning of electrical substations.”
- The leased premises will be accessible via easements for carriageway purposes.
- The Tenant will indemnify the Council at all times
Please contact Peter Gillieron on 9705 5200 for any further information on the proposed lease.
View the plan (30kb)
A person may make a submission on the proposal. Any person proposing to make a submission under section 223 of the Act must do so by the close of business on Friday 11 May 2018. All submissions will be considered in accordance with section 223 of the Act. Submissions may be included in an agenda for a meeting of the Council that will be made available to the public.
Submissions should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, and can be hand delivered to Council's Office at Magid Drive Narre Warren or posted to the following address:
The Acting Chief Executive Officer
Casey City Council
PO Box 1000
NARRE WARREN 3805
Any person requesting to be heard in support of his or her submission is entitled to be heard before Council (or a Committee established by Council for this purpose) or be represented by a person acting on his or her behalf, and will be notified of the time and date of the hearing. A person must clearly state in their submission whether they, or their representatives, wish to speak at the meeting.
Acting Chief Executive Officer