Salary: Starts at $83,239 per annum plus super
Position Description: Waste Contract Supervisor (814kb) Waste Contract Supervisor (291kb)
RDO and brand new Office space
Limited Tenure until 1 June 2018
Progressive Victorian Council
The City of Casey is a popular place to be, with state-of-the-art infrastructure, an abundance of parks and leisure facilities, and a vibrant arts, cultural, community and civic centre known as Bunjil Place. We pride ourselves on our diverse and welcoming environment. Everyone is encouraged to be innovative and to continuously improve what they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our innovative, growing and industry-leading organisation, delivering frontline services and improving liveability for our community.
With our brand new state of the art office you will have access to:
- Flexibility: the flexibility and freedom in where and how you choose to work
- Range of spaces: different workspaces appropriate to the type of task being undertaken - collaborative, concentrative, confidential or creative
- New technology: an improved work environment, including new and efficient mobile technology
- Collaboration: opportunities for collaboration and communication through a range of meeting rooms and shared spaces
- Employee health and wellbeing: a modern and fresh work environment including natural light and new shared facilities
- Environment: sustainable paperless environment
With your relevant experience you will manage and monitor contractors carrying out the collection and disposal of domestic and commercial garbage, recyclables and green waste.
You will also oversee the litter collection, waste, recycling and green waste collection and disposal contracts, along with planning for future waste requirements of the municipality.
These services will be carried out with a focus on customer service, environmental sustainability and industry best practice.
You will have a relevant qualification with some experience or extensive experience in a similar role. You will have highly developed interpersonal skills enabling you to build effective relationships across a diverse range of people.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
To express your interest, please address the Key Selection Criteria and forward your response via the Application Form below.
Application Form - Waste Contract Supervisor
Applications close 5.00pm Tuesday 28 November 2017.