Salary: starts at $64.65 per hour plus super
Position Description: Maternal and Child Health Nurse Casual (815kb) Maternal and Child Health Nurse Casual (303kb)
- Casual Reliever – Multiple positions
- Friendly team environment
The City of Casey is a popular place to be, with state-of-the-art infrastructure, an abundance of parks and leisure facilities, and a vibrant arts, cultural, community and civic centre known as Bunjil Place. We pride ourselves on our diverse and welcoming environment. Everyone is encouraged to be innovative and to continuously improve what they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our innovative, growing and industry-leading organisation, delivering frontline services and improving liveability for our community.
With our brand new state of the art office you will have access to:
- Flexibility: the flexibility and freedom in where and how you choose to work
- Range of spaces: different workspaces appropriate to the type of task being undertaken - collaborative, concentrative, confidential or creative
- New technology: an improved work environment, including new and efficient mobile technology
- Collaboration: opportunities for collaboration and communication through a range of meeting rooms and shared spaces
- Employee health and wellbeing: a modern and fresh work environment including natural light and new shared facilities
- Environment: sustainable paperless environment
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join Casey’s growing Maternal and Child Health service!
We are seeking a motivated Maternal and Child Health Nurse keen to work as a member of our multi-disciplinary team. With specialised programs, extensive admin support and up to date data management systems, you will have the support and resources you need to deliver a great service to our Community.
As a Division One Nurse and Midwife with Post Graduate Qualifications in Maternal and Child Health Nursing and experience in Women’s Health, this is your opportunity to make a difference.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job.
Whilst there is no closing date for this vacancy, we are eager to find the right person to join the team as soon as possible and we hope to commence interviews as suitable applications are received.
Application Form - Maternal and Child Health Nurse Casual