Salary: Starts at $42.12 per hour plus super
Position Description: Community Care Project Officer (819kb) Community Care Project Officer (325kb)
Part time 24 hours per week
Short term project until 30 June 2018
Progressive Victorian Council
The City of Casey is a popular place to be, with state-of-the-art infrastructure, an abundance of parks and leisure facilities, and a vibrant arts, cultural, community and civic centre known as Bunjil Place. We pride ourselves on our diverse and welcoming environment. Everyone is encouraged to be innovative and to continuously improve what they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our innovative, growing and industry-leading organisation, delivering frontline services and improving liveability for our community.
With our brand new state of the art office you will have access to:
- Flexibility: the flexibility and freedom in where and how you choose to work
- Range of spaces: different workspaces appropriate to the type of task being undertaken - collaborative, concentrative, confidential or creative
- New technology: an improved work environment, including new and efficient mobile technology
- Collaboration: opportunities for collaboration and communication through a range of meeting rooms and shared spaces
- Employee health and wellbeing: a modern and fresh work environment including natural light and new shared facilities
- Environment: sustainable paperless environment
An exciting short term project officer role is available for a highly motivated team player to provide specialist support in ensuring efficient and effective pathways to Community Care services.
The role aims to deliver a range of projects, with a focus on establishing procedures to support diversity and inclusion in the community. One of these projects will focus on developing LGBTIQ+ inclusive practices for Community Care. This will be facilitated through collaboration with specialty groups to pursue accreditations, adhere to legislation and to progress the Council’s presence in the community.
To be considered for the role, you will be suitably qualified with extensive experience in project management, continuous improvement and process development and implementation. You will have a passion for and experience in the Community Services sector, specifically within inclusion and well-being, and demonstrate your ability to work collaboratively within in an agile environment.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.
To express your interest, please address the Key Selection Criteria and forward your response along with a resume using the Application Form below.
Application Form - Community Care Project Officer
Applications close Friday 24 November 2017.