A plan to deliver Australia’s most liveable city has been adopted by the City of Casey in 2017.
The plan outlines eight key strategic objectives for the next four years and the steps to achieve them.
The plan has been driven by the community, reflecting the most extensive and intensive community engagement ever undertaken by Council.
Setting up Casey’s future, the Council Plan outlines the following strategic objectives:
- A leader in applying technology and innovation.
- An inclusive, safe and connected community.
- A Council whose services and facilities are driven by community needs.
- The destination for arts, culture, sport and leisure that attract visitors and bring communities together.
- A city that sustainably plans and manages growth while protecting its diverse landscape.
- A thriving economy with local jobs, investment, and new industries.
- A city with an accessible and well-connected transport network.
- An efficient and effective, customer focussed Council with sufficient resources to meet priorities.
City of Casey Council Vision - Creating Australias Most Liveable City (7mb) (1mb)
Digital Council Plan & Vision
City of Casey C21 2002 - Volume 1 (6mb)
City of Casey C21 2002 - Volume 2 (1009kb)
City of Casey C21 2002 - Volume 3 (506kb)
City of Casey C21 2011 (1mb)