In this article:
The entire contents of this website are © Copyright 2013 by the City of Casey.
All images are copyright and are not to be downloaded from this website or used in any way, without the written permission of the City of Casey.
All written information is copyright and, if reproduced from this website, is to be correctly cited including its author, date and source.
Link to the City of Casey
Instead of reproducing information on this website, you are welcome to link this website instead.
Besides being the right thing to do, this gives you a number of benefits:
- Less work that you have to do - why recreate our information, when we have done all the work here?
- When information is updated on this website, you don't have to make any changes to your information
- Once out of date information has expired from our website, you don't have to delete anything from your website
Where to link to
Often the best place to link to is the top of the section or landing page for a section.
For example, instead of linking to a specific event in our Calendar of Events which will expire in the course of time, you are better off linking to a landing page for this section on our website.
Occasionally articles and events will expire from our website, so landing pages are a safer bet.
- do not link to a link such as http://www.casey.vic.gov.au/calendar/article.asp?Item=15349
- Instead, link to a landing page such as http://www.casey.vic.gov.au/calendar
Contacting the City of Casey's website team
You are welcome to email the website team at email@example.com if you have any specific questions about linking to our website, or about any technical issues.