An integrated community facility for Lynbrook
Lynbrook Community Centre was developed in line with Council’s Community Facility Planning Principles and Community Service Organisation Guiding Principles.
Lynbrook Community Centre is a multipurpose community facility that aims to:
- Offer a focal point for community interaction.
- Be a place where people can build relationships and a community identity.
- Be a place where residents can meet and carry out activities.
- Be a place that strengthens the life of the community.
- Be a place where residents can access a range of activities, programs and services.
Importantly, the Community Centre co-locates community service organisations to offer much needed services to the Lynbrook community.
Lynbrook Community Centre’s goal
A place that strengthens the life of the community, where people come together to learn, play, socialise and express their culture.
Lynbrook Community Centre is located on the corner of Lynbrook Boulevard and Harris Street, Lynbrook, within the neighbourhood activity centre adjacent to the local shopping centre. This location provides a high profile within the local area while enabling important links with the nearby Family and Children’s Centre and Primary School.
View the Lynbrook Community Centre location map
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Saturday 10.00 am - 2.00 pm - then 2.30 pm - 6.00 pm
- Sunday 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
If you would like further information or receive updates about the centre, please phone 9792 7370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow the Lynbrook Community Centre Facebook page.