The Hampton Park Community Renewal (HPCR) Project was jointly funded by the Victorian State Government and the City of Casey and was a partnership project with the Hampton Park community. The HPCR Project commenced in 2007 and was a six year project.
Six Community Renewal Program Objectives which influenced and determined various projects and activities include:
- Ongoing community participation in decision making
- New job and learning opportunities
- Increased volunteering and support for each other
- Better community facilities and more attractive open spaces
- More involvement in cultural, recreation and sporting activities
Improved feelings of safety and wellbeing.
To learn more about the projects and activities of this community development initiative please refer to the Report Back to Community September 2013 and Strategic Action Plan 2013-2014 (4mb).
Hampton Park Community Renewal short films
The Hampton Park Community Renewal program brought together residents, businesses, government and local organisations to help transform Hampton Park into a community of opportunity and activity.
The six short films give a snapshot of some of the successful Hampton Park Community Renewal initiatives.
Watch an overview of the short films
Some of the projects/activities were captured on film and include: