This Planning Scheme Amendment has been prepared by the City of Casey.
Panel Hearing Dates
At its meeting on 6 March 2018 Council resolved to request the Minister for Planning to appoint a panel in accordance with s.153 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987, to consider unresolved submissions.
In accordance with clause 4(2) of Ministerial Direction No.15 the following panel hearing dates have been set for this amendment:
- Directions hearing: during the week beginning 9 April 2018
- Panel Hearing: during the week commencing7 May 2018
What area does this amendment apply to?
The amendment applies to land in the Cranbourne Town Centre Activity Centre Zone in Cranbourne and Cranbourne East.
What are the changes proposed in this amendment?
The amendment proposes to:
- Amend the schedule 1 to the Activity Centre Zone schedule 1 (ACZ1) so that residential areas function similar to other residential growth areas and also correct zoning anomalies, fix-up mapping, typographical, grammatical and formatting errors and make consequential changes.
- Rezoning the eastern part of 236 South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne from a General Residential Zone to an Activity Centre Zone schedule 1.
- Rezoning the south-western corner of 42-58 Bakewell Street, Cranbourne from an Activity Centre Zone, schedule 1 to a Public Use Zone schedule 2.
- Rezoning the western part of 3 New Holland Drive, Cranbourne East from an Activity Centre Zone schedule 1 to a General Residential Zone schedule 1.
- Amend Clause 21.15 Cranbourne to remove reference to commercial zones in the Cranbourne Town Centre and refer to the correct reference document.
- Amend Clause 21.16 to refer to the Casey Complex and refer to the correct reference document.
- Amend Clause 22.03 Industrial Development Policy to refer to the correct reference document.
Where can you inspect this amendment?
Casey C204 Amendment documents (914kb)
Casey C204 Map (346kb)
Casey C204 Cranbourne Town Centre Structure Plan 2017 (13mb)
Casey C204 Planning Scheme Clauses Exhibition (5mb)
The amendment is available for public inspection, during office hours at the following places:
City of Casey Bunjil Place,
2 Patrick Northeast Drive,
NARRE WARREN, VIC
City of Casey Customer Service Centre
Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
Shop 156, South Gippsland Highway
Where can you submit feedback?
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority. Submissions about the amendment must be received by 5 December 2017. A submission must be sent to:
Team Leader - City Strategy
City of Casey
PO Box 1000
NARRE WARREN VIC 3805