This Planning Scheme Amendment has been prepared by the City of Casey.
What area does this amendment apply to?
The land affected by the amendment is located across 11 sites on the northern side of Pound and Shrives Roads in Hampton Park. The sites are currently known as:
- 175, 177, 1/179, 2/179, 181, 183 and 185 Pound Road;
- 104 and 106 Shrives Road; and,
- 3 and 4 Wethersdane Road.
These sites form part of the ‘Pound Road/Shrives Road, Hampton Park Residential Area’ under Schedule 18 to the Development Plan Overlay (DPO18).
What are the changes proposed in this amendment?
The amendment proposes to:
- Rezone 6.44 hectares of the land currently zoned Urban Floodway Zone (UFZ) to General Residential Zone – Schedule 1 (GRZ1).
- Amend the Land Subject to Inundation Overlay (LSIO) as it affects the land to reflect current data in relation to the probability of flooding in a 1-in-100-year ARI event. This increases the LSIO area on six sites and reduces the LSIO area on five sites. Overall, there would be a net reduction of 1 hectare affected by the LSIO as a result of the amendment.
Where can you inspect this amendment?
The amendment is available for public inspection, during office hours at the following places:
City of Casey
Customer Service Centre
Civic Centre, Magid Drive, Narre Warren
The amendment can also be inspected at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
View the amendment documentation (1mb).
Where can you submit feedback?
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority. Submissions about the amendment must be received by 25 September 2017
A submission must be sent to:
Team Leader - City Strategy
City of Casey
PO Box 1000
NARRE WARREN VIC 3805
or email email@example.com