Plans submitted as part of a planning application will commonly include:
- floor plans
- site layout/analysis
- landscaping (if applicable)
- shadow diagrams
All plans should be drawn to scale (e.g. 1:100) and include the following information as a minimum:
- north point
- boundaries and dimensions of site
- plan name and revision reference
- location and dimensions of all existing and proposed buildings
- proposed/existing materials, colours and finishes
Note: any material submitted with your planning application, including plans and personal information, can be made available for public viewing, including electronically.
Talk to us
We’re here to help you with general planning matters. We encourage you to talk to us before you submit your planning application. This could save you time and help you to submit your application correctly.
To talk to the planner on duty:
- Call (03) 9705 5200.
- Visit our Narre Warren Customer Service Centre.
Tell us what you think
If you have a minute, we'd love to hear how you found the information on this page. Please complete this very short survey to tell us what you think.