Consent & Report - Council dispensations

Consent & Report - Council dispensations

Build over an easement

If the proposed location of a building structure is over a draining and / or sewerage easement, you are required to make an application to Council's Building Department.

Flooding application

If a property is subject to poor surface drainage or is liable to flooding, an application is required to be made to Council's Building Department.

Siting Dispensation / Report and Consent (ResCode)

Report and Consent or otherwise commonly know an Siting dispensation is required for a design which does not comply with the siting requirements of Part 5 of the Building Regulations 2018 (ResCode).