From time to time flooding events have affected many families throughout Australia.

Should your property be affected by flooding of your dwelling or other building structures, you will need to engage a Private Building Surveyor and/or other relevant practitioners such as a Structural Engineer, Electrician and Plumber etc. as appropriate; as well as your insurance provider to commence assessment of your building.