Located at Casey Fields VFL Pavilion (160 Berwick-Cranbourne Road, Cranbourne East), Casey Sports House will accommodate sports development participation officers and administrators from a variety of State and Local Sporting Associations and peak bodies. This high quality facility offers flexible office space, meeting rooms, and the space to host sport, community physical activities and programs.
The Casey Sports House will provide networking capabilities and will be home to the AFL South East Commission consolidating Casey Fields as the hub of AFL in the region, working alongside existing tenants; Casey Scorpions Football Club, Melbourne Football Club Casey Campus and the South East Juniors.
The Casey Sports House includes:
- 26 desk spaces (open/closed)
- 3 meeting rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped office
- Function/training room
- Access to a population set to hit 459,000
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with broader neighbouring municipalities and other State Sporting Associations and peak bodies
The Casey Sports House is in close proximity to:
- Casey RACE
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
- Cranbourne Racing Complex
- Casey Indoor Leisure Centre
- The Shed Indoor Skate Park
- Melbourne Football Club Casey Campus
- Casey Scorpions Football Club
- Casey South Melbourne Cricket Club
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9705 5200.