We aim to provide access for all at Wilson Botanic Park Berwick. Please contact on 9707 5818 for further enquiries regarding accessibility.
Download the Wilson Botanic Park Site Map (1mb) to see the location of each area.
- Accessible toilet facilities located in the Visitors Centre, Upper Shelter and Amphitheatre.
- A non-motorised wheelchair is available to borrow at the Visitors Centre.
- The Visitors Centre can be easily accessed from the car park via a ramp.
- Asphalt and gravel pathways suitable for wheelchairs.
- Assistance dogs are permitted throughout the park.
The Visitors Centre contains accessible toilets, wheelchair hire and ramp access.
Lower Shelter is located 200m from the Visitor Centre and is flat asphalt path that is suitable for wheelchairs.
Upper Shelter is located approximately 400m from the Visitors Centre and is a moderately steep asphalt path suitable for wheelchair access.
Around Anniversary Lake is approximately 750m that is generally flat with asphalt path and suitable for wheelchairs.
Around Basalt Lake and Anniversary Lake is approximately 1.5km that is generally flat. Basalt Lake is a gravel path and is suitable for wheelchairs.
Outer Park Loop is approximately 3km with a steep gravel path and a gradient of approximately 1:12m on the West Side. It is accessible for wheelchairs however would be strenuous.
Hoo Hoo Lookout Tower is steep with steps and is not suitable for people with limited mobility and in wheelchairs.