Experience real farm life and learn where your food comes from. Myuna Farm is a fun learning environment where students will participate in a range of hands-on activities.
Each program can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
The program includes the following activities:
- Joey Davis: The talking cockatoo show and goat milking demonstration.
Location: Pioneer Theatre - 100 seat theatre.
- Short film about one aspect of farming and a discussion around where food comes from and the basics of farming.
- Overview of animal life-cycles with a farming focus.
Location: Pioneer Theatre - 100 seat theatre
Train ride to the wetlands
- Train ride to and from wetlands
- Feed ducks at the wetlands
- Walk and talk on the boardwalk around the wetlands
- Hand feed animals throughout farm paddocks such as alpacas, camels, cattle, buffalo, goats and emus.
- Pat and cuddle animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits and lambs.
Each session runs for 30 minutes and will be scheduled to accommodate your group’s needs.
5 activities, 10.00 am – 1:30 pm: $11.00 per student
6 activities; 10.00 am – 2.00 pm: $13.00 per student.
Adults: Free (when ratio of adults to students is less than one-to-five).Additional adults: $10 each
*GST free for schools only. A discounted price will be offered for Term 1 bookings.
Minimum number of 18 students is required to make a booking.
Bookings and enquiries: 9706 9944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.